As an Empire ONE FCU member, you have access to a variety of free services, including:
- Visa® Gift Cards that are the ideal gift. You choose the amount. They choose the gift!
- Reloadable Visa® Cards give you the convenience of making card purchases without using credit. You’ll also have ATM access for convenient withdrawals, and you can reload your card by phone or online. Unlike cash, if your card is lost or stolen, it can be easily replaced. And Visa®‘s Zero Liability* means you’re protected from fraudulent use. Our reloadable Student Card is a great way to provide your child or grandchild with money to use while away at school. Check our Reloadable Visa® Card FAQs for more information.
- Domestic Wire Transfers. Members can make wire transfers until 3:00 p.m. on normal business days. Incoming wires are free to members. Outgoing wires require a nominal fee. (Please see our current fee schedule for details.) To execute a wire transfer, you’ll need to prove the Name of the bank sending or receiving the wire, the dollar amount, the name, account number and address of the person receiving the funds (beneficiary), and the receiving bank’s Routing and Transit number and address.
- Free Notary Public services are available at all three Empire ONE locations. Please contact the branch before stopping in to make sure a notary is available when you need one.
- U.S. Savings Bonds may be redeemed at any of our credit union locations. To purchase electronic Savings Bonds safely and securely online, visit the TreasuryDirect website, which is operated by the Bureau of Public Debt.
- Loose Coin Processing is available at the Main Branch at 1155 William Street in Buffalo. Bring your clean, debris-free loose coins to any teller window at that branch to take advantage of automated coin counting. The fee is a percentage of the total amount, and the amount remaining will be deposited into your Empire ONE account within two business days.
*For more details on Visa® Zero Liability, click here.
As an Empire ONE member, you can save time and money by purchasing discounted tickets right at your local credit union branch.
- Regal Cinema tickets—just $9.00 per ticket
Being an Empire ONE Federal Credit Union member comes with certain rewards.
- Earn a $100 cash reward with every new phone line you switch to sprint. Click for details.
We sell Erie County Fair Tickets, call the Credit Union for details.
Financial education resources
We’ve provided the links below as a courtesy to our members because we feel the educational materials and information may be of benefit to you and your family.
- Consumer Protection Board (National Do Not Call Registry, Scam Alerts, Consumer Complaints, etc.)
- Internal Revenue Service
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- Currency Converter
- Free Annual Credit Report from AnnualCreditReport.com or call toll-free 877 322-8228
You may also find the following phone numbers helpful:
- Social Security Administration—800.772.1213
- Experian Credit Bureau—888.397.3742
- TransUnion Credit Bureau—800.888.4213