As an Empire ONE FCU member, you have access to a variety of free services, including:
- Domestic Wire Transfers. Members can make wire transfers until 3:00 p.m. on normal business days. Incoming wires are free to members. Outgoing wires require a nominal fee. (Please see our current fee schedule for details.) To execute a wire transfer, you’ll need to prove the Name of the bank sending or receiving the wire, the dollar amount, the name, account number and address of the person receiving the funds (beneficiary), and the receiving bank’s Routing and Transit number and address.
- Free Notary Public services are available at both Empire ONE locations. Please contact the branch before stopping in to make sure a notary is available when you need one.
- U.S. Savings Bonds may be redeemed at any of our credit union locations. To purchase electronic Savings Bonds safely and securely online, visit the TreasuryDirect website, which is operated by the Bureau of Public Debt.
We sell Erie County Fair Tickets, call the Credit Union for details.
Financial education resources
We’ve provided the links below as a courtesy to our members because we feel the educational materials and information may be of benefit to you and your family.
- Consumer Protection Board (National Do Not Call Registry, Scam Alerts, Consumer Complaints, etc.)
- Internal Revenue Service
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- Currency Converter
- Free Annual Credit Report from AnnualCreditReport.com or call toll-free 877 322-8228
You may also find the following phone numbers helpful:
- Social Security Administration—800.772.1213
- Experian Credit Bureau—888.397.3742
- TransUnion Credit Bureau—800.888.4213