Purchase a new home or tap into your existing equity for low-cost credit
Whether you’re financing your dream home, purchasing a vacation home or refinancing an existing mortgage to lower your payments, Empire ONE has a mortgage loan to meet your needs. We offer fixed rate and adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) loans with flexible terms to help fit your budget.
Contact a representative at any of our branch locations for current rates and loan options. Or schedule an appointment to pre-qualify for your mortgage and find out how much you can qualify to borrow. Click here for a check list of documents and information you’ll need.
Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
Use the equity in your home to help finance renovations or remodeling, a new appliance purchase, expenses from a wedding or special event, or any other major purchases. You’ll benefit from some of our best lending rates to keep your payments affordable, and the interest you pay may be fully tax deductible. (Consult your tax adviser for details.)
Empire ONE offers you two ways to access up to 75% of your home’s available equity.
- A Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan lets you borrow from $5,000 to $200,000, and you’ll lock in your rate when you apply so you’ll always know what your monthly payments will be. This is a great option if you have a one-time need or a specific expense.
- A Home Equity Line of Credit gives you the flexibility of a revolving line of credit that you can use again and again as you repay your outstanding balance. With a competitive variable rate, you can take advantage of today’s historically low interest rates to finance projects and other expenses as they come up. You can borrow from $10,000 to $200,000 for virtually any purpose. (Maximum rate cap 15%.)
Call us for current rates or stop by to apply. Please be sure to bring the following with you when you apply:
- W2 Forms
- Current pay stubs
- Title Search and Survey for your home
- Current tax receipts
- Your most recent mortgage statement or Discharge of Mortgage document
- A listing of any other outstanding loans, credit cards and other debt
Housing Counselors are available to provide advice on home buying, renting, defaults, foreclosures and credit issues at little or no cost to you. Located throughout the country, these independent counselors are approved by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and offer confidential advice about whether a particular set of mortgage loan terms is a good fit, based on your objectives and circumstances. Click here to find a HUD-approved Housing Counselor near you.